Saturday, May 28, 2011

Almost 2 Years Gone By... :)~

I have been inspired to start posting recipes again by the women who attended the cooking class with Dr Veronica Waks this past week! :) ......To all my loyal peeps who have me bookmarked and stop by every now and then to find a recipe ...thank you!!! ... and to my new readers Welcome to ~My Little Peace of the Web~

I can't believe it's been almost two years since I have posted... So much has happened, and my life is... well, Let's say... it just IS... thank Goddess!...

Here is a new recipe for y'all... and props to Kat for the photo... it came out so crystal clear....and she took it with her phone! :)~

~peaceandlove~ TM

Summer Lentil and Bulgur Salad



1 lb Dry Green Lentils
1/2 Cup Dry Bulgur
1 pt Grape tomato halved
3-4 Carrots small dice
1 Small Red Onion small dice
Baby Spinach
1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
Salt to taste

Rinse lentils. In a large pot add 6-8 cups water and bring to boil. Add lentils and simmer gently for 15-20 min until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. To prepare the Bulgur place grain in a heat safe bowl. Pour boiling water over to cover at least one inch above grain. Let sit for 1 hour and drain excess water. In a large bowl add lentils, bulgur, tomato, carrots, and red onion, and spinach. Toss with vinegar and salt to taste... ENJOY!!! :)~

2 comments:

THERE IS A BEAST IN THE ROSE GARDEN said...

Glad to see you're back Tina!! Sure missed these recipies! I make those stuffed peppers of yours regulary for Lori and I. We love them and they come out perfect every single time!~Darlene

Chef TinaMarie said...

Hey Darlene!...It's Good to be back!...I have been inspired!!!

Glad you love and have perfected the stuffed pepper recipe!!!...Hope all is well with you! Say hi to Lori. See ya round FB! :)