Thursday, October 08, 2015

Organically Inclined... #StageIVNeedsMore

I don't know if I've ever said it out loud here... But I have Cancer... In honor of the month of October being Breast Cancer and Metastatic Awareness month I've finally decided to put my story out there.  Please Check it Out!!!

F My Big C: In July of 2010,  just two weeks after my mother passed away, I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer.... Me being me... I wanted to document "MY STORY". So I got my camera out and put it up on my dashboard while I was alone in my car, and I would just say what was going on with me that day... Good or Bad... Happy or Sad... ;)

I have a NEW BLOG!  This new endeavor is over 5 years in the making! F My Big C is a very raw and uncut accounting of events as they happened during this period in our lives. I hope you will come check it out, add it to your favorites, and for the love of god.... Please comment :)

You can read it at FMyBigC.blogspot.com

Here are some pics of an event I volunteered for, and attended later that night. I was having and ehhhhh day....but I put my Big Grl pants on and got my but down there to show some support and represent!!!


No comments: