A lot has gone down in that time. To keep real short... My mom passed in June of 2010. One month later I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer. My world has been turned upside down and inside out. I've been literally fighting for my life in this time... Since I write about my life here too I just couldn't deal with putting it all out there! But I think that I have pushed through and am ready to share and start writing again! Plus my brother challenged me to write a post by Wednesday!... Well challenge ON little broha!
This easy recipe is one of my fav morning comfort foods!
Toasted Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Cups6 pieces of organic bread of your choice with crust cut off
6 strips of bacon cooked off 3/4 of the way
6 organic eggs
1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice. I like cheddar!
1 scallion chopped
1. With a rolling pin (if you dont have one a can of soup will do) roll the bread out till its flat. Cut the bread in half to make 2 triangles so you have a total of 12.
2. Spray the inside of the cupcake tin. Place 2 of the bread triangles in the holder and press them down a bit.
3. Add the bacon to make a circle.
4. Crack an egg in a small bowl to make sure there are no shells before you add it. Carefully pour the egg into the cup.
5. Add cheese of choice on top. Pop it in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 min or until whites are set and yolk is to desired liking.
6. When cheese starts melting sprinkle scallions on top and continue cooking time.