Thursday, July 16, 2009

Teriyaki Pork Chops w/Mango/Avocado/Pear Salsa :)~

Aaaaaaand I'm back!......Ok so it's been a min or two or 4 months... If yer reading this...THANX for coming back!.... My dinner was soooo yum-a-licious tonight it gave me inspiration to leave a quick recipe.

Teriyaki Pork Chops with Mango/Avocado/ Pear Salsa

4 Pork chops on or off the bone
I like mine on... Tastier!
Marinade
1/8c Teriyaki sauce
1 organic Scallion chopped
1 TB packed brown sugar
smidge of organic honey
Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste

Marinate the pork for 2-4 hrs covered in the fridge

Mango Salsa
1 Mango peeled and diced small
1/2 Bosc pear small dice
1/2 Cucumber seeded and diced small
1/2 Avocado small dice
2 TB Red Onion finley chopped
1 Scallion chopped
1 tsp Chopped Cilantro
Juice of 1 Lime
smidge of organic honey
Kosher Salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
Mix together and refrigerate for at least 2hrs

I cooked my chops in a sautee pan on medium heat and got a nice carmelization on each side..Would be great on the grill too!... Serve with the Mango Salsa.... I had a Spinach salad with mine.... YUMMMM!.... Enjoy! :)~

3 comments:

Jesse said...

This sounds absolutely delicious. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM. You had me at Avocado.

Landlady of Fat said...

Ummm HELLO! Be right over!

Lesbian Equinox said...

yummy